YMBL Network Account
Thank you for your interest in the Young Men's Business League of Austin. The organization and our charity, the Austin Sunshine Camps, survive and grow because of people like you. We encourage participation at your own pace, but as we are a volunteer-based group, it's important to understand our additional commitments. To guarantee success, we have established a small list of requirements that are outlined below. If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please contact our Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YMBL Membership Requirements:
- Pay annual membership dues of $250.
- Send one child to the Austin Sunshine Camps via our annual fundraising drive. Currently $340 per child.
- Attend either a new member retreat or a new member orientation within six months of joining.
- Attend one Leadership Coaching night.
- Participate in summer camper pickup (if eligible).
- Participate in a summer camp evening event (Canoe Night, Carnival Night, Lost Chief Ceremony).
YMBL Membership Form (Step 1 of 4)
To become a member of YMBL, please start by filling out the following form. Upon receipt, the Membership Team will either approve your application or follow up with you directly. Either way, you will be contacted and directed as to the final step in becoming a member.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Stratmann, YMBL Recruiting Chair at email@example.com.
- About YMBL
- Joining YMBL
- Photo Gallery